Frantaglais blah-blah...

Why Frantaglais? Well, I came up with this title as my posts, from time to time, will be en français (in French), en anglais (in English), and/or en Tagalog, my mother tongue. In any case, you find my writing weak, just bear with me please or leave. This is my blog after all. No one forces you to read it.

jeudi, février 10, 2005

Music Meme. Play along.

Apparently, there's this so-called "Music Meme" that's been going around from one blog to another. It's some kind of a chain letter, but it works by naming or 'tagging' 3 persons whom you wish to do the same. And a crazy yet gentil Chinese woman, Mrs T, just tagged me today! Ok, she was tagged by Obachan, who was tagged by Alicat, who was tagged by...oh, she didn't say. But what am I supposed to write about music? Call me untrendy, naff, unhip...whatever you like but honestly speaking, I'm a 100 percent nulle when it comes to music. I don't listen to it anymore! R n B? Hip-hop? What are these? Sorry friends but to tell you the truth the last CD I bought, as far as I remember, was Robbie William's Supreme. See? That was about 4 years ago when my daughter Cléms wasn't born yet and I guess having a kid at home who has a cartoon collection, I'd rather cite cartoons' titles and characters than to cite titles of songs. Anyways, for the fun of it, I'll participate, I'm playing along. What sort of music do I listen to nowadays? Ok, here it (Music Meme) goes...

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

I don't know, hehe...

The CD you last bought?

Robbie William's Supreme (I told you, hehe)

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

There was no music playing, couldn't put the radio on...Cléms was watching Garfield. ^_^

Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

1. I don't like Mondays by The Boomtown Rats
2. Close to me by The Cure
3. Just like Heaven by The Cure
4. In Between Days by The Cure
5. Solitude by Billie Holiday
Hey, don't make fun of me! Don't judge me by the kind of music I'm listening to. I love these songs for they bring back memories. That's all. ^_^

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Ok, I have many persons in mind that I want to tag, but can't do that, I'd be breaking the rule. So I'm choosing these 3 persons whom I think, updated enough in the world of music.

1. Thess. A music lover, well, I presume...her blog shows it.

2. Beng. Though she's right now in the middle of relaxation, catching rays and getting a lot of zzzz's, I think she'll find time to do this.

3. Drstel. Ah, another music lover, I'm sure she's game for this. She's got music in her kitchen too.

Voilà! So grab on to your keyboards, girls! ^_^
 
Merci et à bientôt! ^_^ eXTReMe Tracker