Frantaglais blah-blah...

Why Frantaglais? Well, I came up with this title as my posts, from time to time, will be en français (in French), en anglais (in English), and/or en Tagalog, my mother tongue. In any case, you find my writing weak, just bear with me please or leave. This is my blog after all. No one forces you to read it.

lundi, juillet 11, 2005

Internet and Vacation



Are you Addicted to the Internet?

36%


Newbie (21% - 40%)
You've started to learn that there is more to the internet than AOL. You've recovered from that email virus that wiped your hard drive and are thinking of getting DSL. You still tend to forward too many jokes and inspirational thoughts via email to your entire address book.




The Are you Addicted to the Internet? Quiz at Quiz Me!




Voilà, that's me! A newbie! LOL


It's good to get away from computers every once in a while. We've made our final decision on where to go for vacation. Oh, oui, got to "reconnect" with nature. We'll be spending a week in Normandie then take a trip down and savor the sites, culture & flavors of the Bretagne region.

Could be tiring but surely be a memorable, fun and worthwhile vacation.

You too...

 
Merci et à bientôt! ^_^ eXTReMe Tracker