Frantaglais blah-blah...

Why Frantaglais? Well, I came up with this title as my posts, from time to time, will be en français (in French), en anglais (in English), and/or en Tagalog, my mother tongue. In any case, you find my writing weak, just bear with me please or leave. This is my blog after all. No one forces you to read it.

lundi, août 15, 2005

I Was Tagged

Naomi, la coupable.


Seven things that scare you:
1. death
2. centipede
3. when I just realized that I ate something past its sell-by date
4. to step in dog's crap
5. seeing unattended luggages in the metro
6. air pockets
7. having nightmares and not being able to breathe

Seven things you like the most:
1. coffee
2. chili pepper
3. pistachio nuts
4. my bonsaïs
5. chicharon
6. newborn baby's breath
7. badoit

Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. books
2. plant
3. hand lotion
4. t.v.
5. lip balm
6. iBook G4
7. my giant

Seven random facts about you:
1. kind-hearted (?)
2. can be temperamental at times
3. hates crowd
4. unselfish
5. a dust "chaser"
6. wife
7. mommy

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
no idea, sorry

Seven things you can do:
a lot of things

Seven things you can't do:
1. go to bed without taking a shower
2. start the day w/out taking a shower
3. shoplift
4. drive a 16-wheeler truck
5. work and leave Cléms with a babysitter
6. criticize people because I'm not perfect
7. cheat on my husband

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. clean fingernails
2. wits
3. having a sense of humor
4. thoughtful
5. neat looking
6. beautiful butt cheeks
7. generous

Seven cursed (or not) things you say the most:
1. mince!
2. merde!
3. dyosko!
4. stop!
5. anak ng we!
6. putain!
7. ano ba yan?

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
personne. Sorry.

Ok, who wants to be tagged?
 
Merci et à bientôt! ^_^ eXTReMe Tracker